Monday, July 18, 2011

Another sad good-bye :(

Living here in Florida I have made the most amazing friends, and I don't say that lightly. I have never in my life met a group of women that are so kind, honest and inspiring. The hardest part about all of that, Florida is a place that people seem to come and go. So far four of my very close friends have left, Brooke...then Kathy...then Valerie...and now Gretchen. I honestly can't say one of them leaving was easier than the other. I love these four ladies so much and it is not the same without them here. Of course in the meantime I have made other amazing friends and there are still some that haven't left (yet).


These women have helped me to learn so much about being a good person, friend and an even better mom. I really look to them for inspiration and knowledge. Brooke, Kathy & Val I have been missing you like crazy since you left. Gretchen, I still can't believe you left already. It's funny cause I was pregnant at one time with all four of these Momma's. I had the chance to get to know some of their kiddos, but not all of them :( I am so thankful for the friendship that they shared with me and I want you to know how much I love you all! Thank goodness for all of this blogging & social networking, we will always stay in touch. 

Katie, Brenda, Stephanie, Mary
Val (and Paisley), Brooke (and Lucas), Amy & Teal


Val & I

Val (and P), Brooke, Katie & Teal

Brooke & I~Good-bye Girl's Night

Brenda, Brooke, Amy, Celeste, Kathy, Gretchen, Katie, Erleen, Teal & Dawn

Brooke, Mary, Katie, Kathy & Val (and P)

Boston, Kaylie & Aiden (Gretchen's son)

Katie & Chaz, Kathy & Easton, Amanda & Nathan, Erleen & Rosalie, Debbie & Ezra

Kathy & I...the day before she left :(

1 comment:

  1. Love you Katie and I hate sad goodbyes...Instead it is see you soon! Thanks for being such a great friend!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete


All because 2 people fell in Love!

In love!