Sunday, January 29, 2012

Romney 2012!

What does it take for someone to run for President, besides the stuff we don't want to talk about? It takes people that are so confident in this opponent that they are willing to use their time voluntarily to help the campaign. My husband is a huge lover of politics. Huge. In bed every night we watch politics and DIY network. Four years ago when Romney was running in the same position, Spencer was out putting up signs all over town. I mean, ALL OVER! So of course he has been at it again this year. I remember 4 years ago he was also making cold calls to Republicans to make sure they went out to vote for Romney. You can read about our fun last year in this post. This year we have already attended 2 rallies and neither of these have compared to the 1 that we went to in 2008. Still fun to go and support our future President (crossing fingers)  I am very proud of my husband for being so proud to be an American and that I am able to enjoy politics along with him, even if I don't get everything they are saying.


ROMNEY RALLY (01.25.2012) 

 



ROMNEY RALLY (01.27.2012)




 Alexandria's shirt made by Momma Jill especially for the Rally-I love Mitt!

 Kaylie got some shoulder time with Daddy and Lucas with Uncle Jimmy

 Senator John McCain-very surprised by his appearance. So exciting!
 Governor Luis Fortuno of Puerto Rico.
 I love the pictures of him in front of the flag!
 Chaz loved waving the American flag around!
 We caught a glimpse of Romney's bus as we were leaving the rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment


All because 2 people fell in Love!

In love!