Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School

Wow, I can't even believe that I am posting about Kendra going into Middle School and Kaylie is starting Elementary school. Today I decided to get the girls all dressed up and take some back to school photos this year. I am trying to start some back to school traditions and that is tradition #2. First one is the jump picture on the first day of school.

I am very excited for this school year and can't wait to post about their good grades and awesome behavior! I love my girls and I love seeing them grow each day. Kaylie and Kendra have a crazy love/hate relationship...but when push comes to shove, they are side by side loving each other!



Kendra Christine
Lake Nona Middle School
6th Grade-6 classes!
Kaylie Michele
Moss Park Elementary
Kindergarten- Heather Trick

 

 
This is our Peace Out to 5th Grade!!
Kendra & Morgan-Cousins & Best Buds!

2 comments:


All because 2 people fell in Love!

In love!